This is a blog about our journey of adoption from the beginning;
typed by me, written by God.

Thursday, June 7, 2012

Scentsy Fundraiser

We have started another Adoption Fundraiser. My awesome friend, Kristin Birge, is a Scentsy rep and she is donating 25% of the sales of our Scentsy party to our Fund!!!  :-)  If you're interested, I am having a small party tomorrow (Friday, 6/8) at 3pm (text, email, or call me for the address) and I'll be showing off a bunch of samples as well as some different scents like Sunkist Citrus and Pomegranate  :)   Please let me know if you'd like to come. It will probably be going on for a couple hours. We will have some food and drinks available too! Join us for the fun!
If you can't make the party (or are out of town), go to: useyourscents.scentsy.us and click on the Hurley Family Fundraiser to shop online! (If you're in the area and want to save on shipping, email or text me your order and I will deliver it to ya!)

We are trying to have different kinds of fundraisers so that everyone can participate how they'd like to  :)

Thanks again for supporting our Adoption!

On another note, the hubby and I are heading out of town for the weekend. FINALLY getting an engine for our poor Volvo station wagon that's been dead for a little over a year! Plus, he's taking me to a movie and dinner for my birthday monday!!  :)  Very excited to get out of town for a mini vacation! Special thanks to my brother for helping us out and watching our pups while we are gone!!

Well, I'll probably post more next week...


No comments:

Post a Comment