This is a blog about our journey of adoption from the beginning;
typed by me, written by God.

Saturday, May 26, 2012

Puzzles

We got the puzzles in the mail a couple days ago!


I was so excited to start putting them together, so we started on the Bunny Babies puzzle since it was only 300 pieces. Here's the progress on it:

I convinced Caleb to help me:


 
  He doesn't like being in pictures much. 
But he even admitted that he had fun helping me put the puzzle together!  :-)

Much better picture  :-)

Not a great picture of me, but oh well  :-P




Kinda blurry, but you can still see it

Blazey wanted to help put the puzzle together too  :-)


ALL DONE!

We have 15 puzzle pieces sponsored so far. I have glued the puzzle together and am going to write all the names on the back of all the sponsors! Let me know if you'd like to sponsor this puzzle or the giraffe one!

So, I realized as I opened the giraffe puzzle that the entire thing is MANY different shades of brown! Set all the pieces out and this is gonna be a challenge!!




I started with the border today:


We have about 20 pieces sponsored of this puzzle so far! Such a great start!! :-)  Please let me know if you'd like to sponsor our puzzles. All amounts go into our Adoption Fund!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment