This is a blog about our journey of adoption from the beginning;
typed by me, written by God.

Thursday, April 5, 2012

Home Study ~ Part 2 ... and more

Our second home study was this past Monday. It went well. I got kicked out of the living room while Kathi and Caleb talked  :-P  but that's ok. This Monday is my turn to kick Caleb out of the room so Kathi and I can talk! 

We went over a few things before I got kicked out. It's great to know that so many people are behind us and helping us in this process of adoption! Most of our reference letters are already in after only a week! Thanks to everyone who is helping us  :)  We have to get our fingerprinting done and some more paperwork with background checks. But we are moving along quickly which is exciting.

We have started an Adoption Fund and are raising money to cover the costs of adoption. I have a few ideas in mind. I will probably be having a Shop for Adoption day with a few different vendors (Thirty One, Avon, Tupperware, etc) and homemade items by some of my friends. I'll keep you posted on it. If you have anymore ideas or would like to contribute to our Adoption Fund, please email me at: kt_hurley@gmx.com 
I hope to have a PayPal account up soon for donations as well. Please continue to pray for us that we will follow God completely and that our adoption process will continue to move along. Thanks so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment