This is a blog about our journey of adoption from the beginning;
typed by me, written by God.

Friday, March 23, 2012

So We Begin

I'm not really a blogger, but I want to start writing my thoughts and feelings as my husband and I begin our journey into parenthood. We are looking into adoption right now. We haven't been able to get pregnant for almost 3 years. We have been praying and feel like God is telling us that adoption is for us. Hopefully it will happen soon. I feel like I've been waiting forever to be a mom. I've surrounded myself with friends and their children and I've had such great experiences and wonderful role models! (Thanks Holly) I've been babysitting every week where I take the kids for 2 days and it's been great practice (Thanks Heather L.)  :-)

My husband and I have been thinking about adoption for awhile now and as we just started paperwork and starting the home study soon, I want to document all of it. I want to be able to look back on this time in my life and remember everything! I know God is working in us to prepare us for parenthood and turned us to Himself even more. I know He will provide, though it's hard to understand now. We will need some help from friends and family, so if you feel moved to help us, thanks! I will write more soon. Thank you for joining us as our Journey BEGINS!  :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment